General Event Details
Q: What’s #VanIMPACT16 all about?
A: It’s a day-and-a-half conference emphasizing the concept that, when combined, Purpose + Profit + Technology become a powerful driver towards Good Growth. Presentations, roundtables, entrepreneur showcases, and more will both educate and inspire entrepreneurs to achieve business success by keeping (or perhaps developing) purpose at the heart of their startup’s growth.
Q: Who is the event for?
A: IMPACT is for:
- Social entrepreneurs (both tech and bricks-and-mortar) who have already launched and are looking to enter growth stage
- Impact-curious entrepreneurs who have already launched and are looking to enter growth stage
- Leaders of non-profit organizations and charities who want to grow an enduring organization
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Investors of pure tech, pure impact, and everywhere in between!
Q: When and where is it again?
A: Wednesday September 21, 2016 + Thursday, September 22, 2016 at The Vancouver Playhouse located at 600 Hamilton Street
Tickets & Registration
Q: What’s included in my ticket?
A: Tons of value!
- Access to all portions of IMPACT 2016
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner provided on-site
- A discount on Vancouver Startup Week passes
Q: Are you selling partial-day passes?
A: No. At this time, we’re only selling all-day passes.
Q: What’s your refund policy?
A: Although we hope you won’t experience buyer's remorse, full refunds are granted when requested within 48 hours of registration. If you can no longer make use of your ticket and the 48 hour period has passed, you may transfer your ticket to another person's name. If you wish to refund or transfer your ticket, please contact us.
Q: Sign me up!
A: Great! You can register here.
Q: I’d like to help entrepreneurs attend this conference. How do I do so?
A: We welcome you to become an entrepreneur patron by donating a purchased ticket: select a ticket under "I want to donate a ticket..." and we will issue your donated pass to a cash-strapped entrepreneur. To recognize your contribution, your name or your company’s name will be added to a Thank You projection slide at the event.
Q: How are ticket scholarships distributed?
A: Used for giveaways to entrepreneurs.
Q: How do I get myself a ticket scholarship?
A: Keep an eye out for ticket giveaways through the social channels of the organizing partners:
Facebook: Spring Activator